As a consumer, you have so many choices! Which product is best for you? That’s an impossible question to answer. Every person will have a different opinion depending upon their preferences, needs, and lifestyle. Everyone has different priorities when looking for products.
Well, this would be a general article about 12 kicker sub designed to be informative to help readers choose the right model for their needs and budgets. I would include the most popular models and a comparison of them.
How we choose
We searched spec sheets to choose the 12 kicker sub that would most likely provide the best performance. We looked at the product that was the most effective, straightforward, and user-friendly. We also looked into any added features that each product might have. We then assessed each of these characteristics, giving the performance a higher priority than features. Based on the advice of our expert and the following standards, we selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best 12 kicker sub on The Market
12 kicker sub comes in all shapes and sizes. From the small, handheld to the large multifunction, you’ll find a variety of 12 kicker sub to suit your needs.
The best 12 kicker sub are reliable, affordable and easy to use. They also offer great quality, fast speeds and they come with extra features.
If you’re looking for a new 12 kicker sub, then take a look at our top 10 best 12 kicker sub reviews on Amazon. These are some of the most highly rated models on Amazon right now.
- Kicker 47QL7R12 Car Audio Quad L7R 12" Subwoofer SPL 4800W Sub Box Enclosure New
- Kicker 47QL7R12 Car Audio Quad L7R 12" Subwoofer SPL 4800W Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Harmony HA-A1500.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
- Bundle of 2 items:
- Kicker 44CWCD124 12" CompC Series Car Subwoofer
- Kicker 44CWCD124 12" CompC Series Car Subwoofer
- Combination of industry-honored L7 Subwoofers and enclosures produce staggering bass
- 12" 2-Ohm L7 Woofer
- 900 Watts RMS
- Freqency Response: 20-100 Hz
- Package Includes: (1) Kicker 44DL7S122 Dual 12" 3000w L7 Solo-Baric L7S Loaded Sub Enclosure. (1) RockvilIe dB15 6000 Watt/3000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. (1)Engauge by Memphis KIT0 0 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs. Features: Kicker 44DL7S122 Dual 12" 3000w L7 Solo-Baric L7S Loaded Sub Enclosure 44L7S122. Genuine Solo-Baric L7S Subwoofer Included. Custom Engineered Port Design. Heavy Internal Bracing. Single 2-Ohm Terminal. Easy To Install And Wire
- Thick Black Carpeting. Rounded Corners. Embroidered KICKER Logo. Thick MDF Construction. The Dual Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure works best with 1500 watts of recommended power. Specifications: Type: Dual. Woofer: Solo-Baric L7 12". Impedance: 2 Ohms. Power Watts: 3000 Peak / 1500 RMS. Frequency Response: 20-500 Hz. Sensitivity: 89.9 dB 1w/1m. Box Top Depth: 16-1/4" (41.3 cm). Box Bottom Depth: 19-1/2" (19.4 cm). Box Height: 16" (40.6 cm). Box Width: 33-3/4" (85.7)
- Includes one loaded enclosure with two 12-inch subwoofers; mounting hardware (4 - black brackets, 4 - #10 black wood screws x 20mm, 8 - #8 black wood screws 20mm long); one owner's manual; two stickers. Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. RockvilIe dB156000 Watt/3000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.) - 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) - 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel -4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song -2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel -4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class D Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Forced-Air Cooling helps our CompRT subs run 20 percent cooler
- ONE 12" thin-mount CompRT subwoofer and a high-output reFLEX passive radiator which intensifies bass output
- Easily mounts in cargo area with no space issues, and resists stacking weight
- Minimal mounting depth without sacrificing musical punch
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design
- New for 2017!
- Custom Engineered Port Design
- Heavy Internal Bracing
- Single 2-Ohm Terminal
- Easy To Install And Wire
- Bundle includes: Kicker 48DCWR122 12" dual subs in vented enclosure, Kicker 46CXA8001 800-Watt Mono Sub Amp, Kicker 47VK6 VK6 6AWG Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- 48DCWR122 - SoloKon Cone System with Vented Back Bracing and Motor Cooling
- 46CXA8001 - Variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want
- 47VK6 - Top-Quality, Full-Spec, Hyper-Flex Power, Ground and Turn-On Cables
- Optional subwoofer grilles and remote bass controllers available
- SoloKon Cone System with Vented Back Bracing and Motor Cooling
- Front Venting for Smooth, Powerful Bass
- Extensive Internal Bracing and Thick MDF Construction
- Features the Best-in-Class CompVR Subwoofer
- Factory-Tuned Enclosure for Incredible Bass
Things to Consider when Buying 12 kicker sub
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re looking to buy 12 kicker sub. That’s great! But before you do that, you should know that there are some things to consider when buying a product. Here are some questions to ask yourself when buying a new product:
- What is your budget?
- How much do you need?
- What do you want it for?
- Do you want to buy something new or used?
- What does it do?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it worth the price?
- What kind of product are you looking for?
- Do you need something durable or more disposable?
- Do you want something that will last a long time, or does it not matter?
There are some things to consider before you make a purchase.
Identify what you need
This may seem obvious, but knowing exactly what you want from 12 kicker sub is important before choosing one. A vacuum cleaner might be enough if you just want something that will clean your floors. But if you also want something that can clean upholstery or work on carpets and rugs, you need a multi-purpose machine.
Look at different brands and models
Many brands 12 kicker sub are available on the market today, so make sure you take some time to browse through them before making your final decision! It’s also worth looking at different models within each brand. Some models may have features that others don’t offer.
Cost is important, but don’t let it be the deciding factor. If you can afford to splurge on something that will improve your life, then do it! Remember that sometimes, what you pay for is what you get, so if you see 12 kicker sub that’s more expensive than another and isn’t superior in some way, it’s probably not worth paying more for because of its price tag.
The fourth thing you should consider when buying 12 kicker sub is its quality. This means that the product should be made of high-quality materials, so it will last a long time without getting damaged or breaking down. It is also important that the manufacturer uses safe materials to make the product so that you will not get injured.
The last thing you should consider when buying 12 kicker sub reviews from other customers who have already bought it from stores like amazon, is that these reviews will give you valuable information about what people liked about those specific products before deciding whether or not they would work well.