After researching many different items, we determined that twelve of them stood out above the others. We have reviewed each 12 in subwoofer kit based on crucial characteristics, and we hope you will find it useful. Let’s discuss our top options for the greatest products without further ado.
How we decide
In addition to writing 12 in subwoofer kit, we also study them. Each product has been examined and reviewed by our team of professionals to ensure it meets requirements. Additionally, we have a thorough review procedure where we objectively examine our findings. You can rely on us to offer frank evaluations that assist you in locating the ideal products for your requirements. To save you time, we spend hours researching items. For you to shop with assurance, we are committed to delivering you only the best products. Our staff looked at a variety of 12 in subwoofer kit to determine the top 10 goods based on a few different criteria, such as the following:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
List of The 10 Best 12 in subwoofer kit On Amazon
If you’re looking for a new 12 in subwoofer kit, there are hundreds to choose from. But which one is right for you? We’ve put together a list of the best 12 in subwoofer kit available right now.
We’ve tested all of these 12 in subwoofer kit ourselves and have rated them based on quality, features and value to help you find the perfect 12 in subwoofer kit for your needs.
There are many types of 12 in subwoofer kit available in the market today but not all of them are worth your money. So here we have listed some of the best 12 in subwoofer kit available on the market today:
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
- Kicker Bundle DCWC12 Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box Bundle with CXA800.1 Amp & Harmony Bundle Audio Install Kit
- Package Includes: (1) Alpine SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. (1) RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp. (1)RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA. ALPINE SWT-12S4 1000w 12" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub. Speaker System: Bass Reflex Type. 12 (30cm) High-Performance Subwoofer. Peak Power: 1000W. RMS Power: 300W. Overall Dimensions: 12.75" x 25.98"
- Frequency Response 28 - 200Hz. Speaker Impedance: 4 Sensitivity: 92dB/W (1m). Stitched Alpine Logo. Included Installation Brackets and Belts. Heavy Duty Subwoofer Grill. RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 ChannelCar StereoAmplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry. 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13". CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. RMS Power Ratings. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Features:
- Crunch PX2000.1D 2000 Watt Max Amplifier
- Hand picked components to provide deep, accurate bass for your vehicle.
- Wiring kit included - provides your amp with sufficient power to last for years.
- Just pick a box that fits your vehicle's space & get more bass
- Kicker DCWC12 Car Audio CompC Ported Dual 12" Loaded Sub Box 44DCWC122 Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) MTX Terminator TNP212D2 1200 Watt Dual 12” Subwoofers. (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA. (1) Rockville RXC2D 2 Farad Stiffening Power Capacitor. Features for dual subs + box: Dual Loaded 12" Subwoofer Enclosure. 2 12" Terminator Series Subwoofers Included. 1200 watts peak output. 400 watts RMS. 2" Aluminum voice coils. Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre-wired down to a 2 ohm load). Rubber Surround. Polypropylene Cone
- MTX Logo on Dustcap. 48oz. Magnet. Frequency response: 37-150 Hz. Dual 12" Sealed Sub Enclosure. 5/8" MDF Solid Construction. Durable Black Carpeting. Stylish Logo in Carpet. Dimensions: 13.875"H x 29.625"W x 13.875" D. Amp Features: Terminator Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier. 400 x 1 watts peak @ 2 omhs. 200 x 1 RMS @ 2 ohms. LED power and protection indicators. Selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 40 Hz). Mono gain control. Smart engage auto turn-on circuitry
- Built-in adaptive cooling fans. Built in low-pass filter (85 Hz, 18 dB/octave). CEA-2006 compliant amplifier. Frequency response: 20-85 Hz. Dimensions: 13-1/16"L x 10-3/16"W x 2-1/4"H. 8 AWG power and ground leads recommended. THD at Rated RMS Power: 1%. Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB. Fuse Rating: 25A x 1. Features: Rockville RXC2D 2 Farad Stiffening Power Capacitor. 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity. Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.. Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.. IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.. Dimensions: 13" long x 3.75" wide x 7" high. Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions. Features: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Universal Car Stereo Vented Port Single 12" Kicker Bundle Comp C12 Loaded Sub Box Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amp & Install Kit
- Bundle includes: Kicker 48DCWR122 12" dual subs in vented enclosure, Kicker 46CXA8001 800-Watt Mono Sub Amp, Kicker 47VK6 VK6 6AWG Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
- 48DCWR122 - SoloKon Cone System with Vented Back Bracing and Motor Cooling
- 46CXA8001 - Variable 12dB crossover, KickEQ 6dB variable bass boost and a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps gives you the control you want
- 47VK6 - Top-Quality, Full-Spec, Hyper-Flex Power, Ground and Turn-On Cables
- Optional subwoofer grilles and remote bass controllers available
- BUNDLED CAR AUDIO KIT: Bundle includes MTX Dual 12-Inch Subwoofers Package and BOSS Audio Systems KIT2 8 Gauge Complete Car Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit
- DUAL SUBWOOFERS: 1200 watt dual bass package includes 2 MTX subwoofers, 1 MTX subwoofer enclosure, and 1 MTX Terminator TNA251 amplifier
- RUBBER SURROUNDS: Rubber surrounds are long-lasting, ensuring your kit is protected for years
- EXTRA-LONG WIRING: Complete 8-gauge wiring kit includes a 20-foot red power cable, a 3-foot black ground cable, a 16-foot blue turn-on wire, and a high-performance RCA interconnect
- WIRE TIES AND RING TERMINALS: 20, 4-inch wire ties, 3 rubber grommets, 5/16-inch ring terminals, 1/4-inch ring terminals, and 4 speaker terminals are included to help with secure placement and hold
- ADD BASS: Add some bass with the Belva BPKG212v2. Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure)
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.875 x 29.625 x 13.875 inches
What to Consider when Buying 12 in subwoofer kit
Buying the best products for your home can be a daunting task. There are a lot of options out there and it’s hard to know which one is right for you. We’ve compiled a list of factors to consider when choosing what new product will bring the most joy into your life, so you can make the best decision possible!
- Warranty – Look for 12 in subwoofer kit with a warranty that covers parts and labor for at least 5 years. If you have sensitive skin or allergies, look for products with a 10 year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Brand – Find out which brands have the best reputation for quality and durability, then look at their warranty policies as well as what other customers say about their products.
- User reviews – Read reviews from other users before making your final decision about which product to buy! If there are no user reviews available online yet, consider asking friends or family members who own similar products what they think about them instead.
- Budget – Make sure there’s enough money left over after buying 12 in subwoofer kit each week so that you can afford any new appliances or other household items without having them feel like too much of an expense at once!
Here are some things to think about when making your purchase:
The price of 12 in subwoofer kit matters a lot because it will determine how much money you would be spending on it and how much profit you would be making from that purchase. If the price of a product is too high then there is a chance that someone else would sell it at a lower price or even give it away for free so if price isn’t an issue then try getting one second hand or refurbished version of what you want instead of buying new ones because they may work just as well as brand new ones do!
The most important thing to look for 12 in subwoofer kit is durability. If it isn’t going to last more than a few months or years, then there’s no point in buying it at all. Make sure that whatever you choose can stand up to your daily use without falling apart or breaking down. When it comes time to buy a product, you have a lot of options. But if you’re trying to decide whether or not you should purchase an item, there are several things that you should consider first.
Another thing that should be considered when buying 12 in subwoofer kit is who makes it and what their reputation is like in the industry they operate in. Many times companies will have different levels of quality depending on how much they cost and what brand name they carry so it’s important to understand this information before making any kind of decision about whether or not an item will work for your needs or not.
Another thing that can help determine whether or not 12 in subwoofer kit is worth purchasing is reading reviews from other users who have tried using it themselves before buying one for yourself too! There are many places online where people post reviews about products they’ve used before which can provide valuable information about how well something works for them personally so make sure.
The first thing to consider is the warranty. This will tell you how long the company thinks that the 12 in subwoofer kit will last, and it’s also a good indicator of how much they stand behind their products’ quality. If they offer a 2-year warranty, it means they’re confident in the product’s durability.